Marinela Mendes, Director of MTDS Optimal Quality Outcomes is an experienced
hands-on business professional who leads by example. This is exemplified by the
competencies that she brings to the organization such as:
- 26+ years of proven project management
- Detailed specialization in Project & Program management in the corporate
sector, financial and construction sector within Australia
- Bringing together stakeholders, team members and suppliers to successfully
fulfill a common goal, where the respective specialized work becomes exemplary,
and the outcome is a collective optimal solution.
As an active member on several boards in the community, education and
corporate environments, Marinela continues to grow the MTDS OQO expertise and
business networks and thereby adding value to clients and their outcomes.
MTDSOQO facilitates the development of an ‘Optimal Quality Outcome’ for
stakeholders. Our difference and expertise are categorized by 3 main areas:
- Business building: by finding common ground and developing synergistic
- Propelling performance: through people’s passion
- Strengthening systems: to ensure sustainability
Our philosophy is to ensure that children, families and the community get
the right solution.